Auf dem Schiff
Auf dem Schiff
Waiter/ Chef de Rang m/f/x for Viking Cruises - riverbackup jobs agency s.r.o.
Viking Cruises is modern, stable and reliable company to start your career in the river cruise industry.
They take special care about its employees in many aspects and provide a sustainable and exciting career environment on board its state of art river cruise ships sailing to vibrating cities, beautiful landscapes, and historical rich sights all over Europe.
Some of the reasons why to consider Viking Cruises for your next job:
✅ industry leading compensation package
✅ bonus payments on top of the agreed salary at the end of the contract
✅ regular paid vacation leaves allowing for a rotation of 2 months working on board followed by a 2
weeks paid vacation leave
✅ exciting career paths on board through promotion from within
✅ more than 80 river cruise ships in operation
✅ international passengers and crew allowing for an interpersonal growth
✅ direct personal contact to a HR Officer to support you personally at any time during your career
journey on board
✅ and many more!
As a 'Viking' you will become part of an international team and family which builds strong bonds way after your successful contract - colleagues become friends for a lifetime and you will advance personally and professionally though various trainings and personal developments on board.
Apply now as a Waiter/ Chef de Rang m/f/x for river cruise season 2023 and set sail for an exciting career on board!
* Minimum High School diploma. Degree with hospitality focus in addition preferred*
* Minimum of 2 years previous experience required in an upscale cruise line or hotel of comparable size
in the similar position in the scope of the bar operation
* Fluent in English - must be able to address any kind of information in an adequate manner with
excellent oral English communication skills
* Must be able to deal correctly with confidential information and must be discrete*
* Must be well groomed and maintain impeccable hygiene standards
* Extensive walking required and ability to stand on feet for a long time
* Hours may vary based upon organizational needs and operational demands
* Guest focused, service oriented, positive personality and professional appearance
* Flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment
* Extensive wine – and bar knowledge
To become a Viking, a first step is to attend one of Viking's online interviews, where you will learn more about the award winning company, company culture and policies as well as a professional one to one interview with a dedicated recruiter of Viking Cruises.
Regular interviews are being scheduled directly with you.
Curious? Apply now by sending us your CV to email@example.com or register online at https://www.backup-jobs.com/en
As crewing agency we are based in Europe and may only consider applications received from applicants out of European countries. if you are located in a different area, please contact an agency closer to your residence.
#viking #cruises #recruiting #river #europe