Rindermarkt 6, 80331 München
Lech am Arlberg
Chef de Partie 100% (m/f/d) Chef 100%Eurest Deutschland GmbH München
We support the food services for the largest search engine in the world - but we haven't found YOU yet.
You love to work with high quality, fresh products and know that sustainability begins with the product and does not end with the production.
These are the great things you will be expected to do
- Prepare meals providing great choice to customers and minimizing food waste
- Ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- Ensure food is prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality
- Assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
- Ensure the kitchen and service area are clean, tidy and attractive during service
- You know the ingredients and allergens of the dishes on offer so that you can advise our guests effectively
What we can offer you
- We challenge You.
- We support You - from the first second.
- We are growing. Fast. Grow with us!
- We speak German and English - and 18 other languages.
- WE. ARE. DIFFERENT.
What we look for in the perfect candidate
- 2-3 years as Chef de Partie, a completed cook apprenticeship is an advantage
- Professional experience in the upscale hotel industry and system gastronomy
- Understands and has knowledge of industry trends and direction
- Experience in international, vegan and vegetarian cuisine
- Innovative front stage thinking and the fun of communicating with guests and customers
- Good knowledge of German and English
Sounds like the perfect job? Then please send your CV and letter of motivation to Maritza Armendariz: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get more information about us, please follow the link below: